Seminar Tasks: Introduction to Criminology in the Professions (1 Hour). You will be put into working groups within which you will be expected to design and pose questions in various sessions, as well as lead a seminar.
Tasks for seminar:
- Introduction to the Module.
- Formation of working groups within which you will be expected to design and pose questions in various sessions.
- Appointment of team leader for each of the working groups.
- Allocation of student led seminars to working groups.
Task for next week: Think about what careers you might be interested in.
- You could look at Prospects which shows you all sorts of graduate jobs on: http://www.prospects.ac.uk
- University careers service which is http://www.uolcareers.co.uk/
- Join Lincoln university face book http://www.facebook.com/UOLCareers
- Look also at community volunteers at http://www.lincolnsu.com/volunteer
- Look in to the ‘Lincoln Award’. http://lincolnsu.com/lincolnaward
…or you could visit the university careers service which is located in the enterprise centre which is near to the library. There’s a great café there!