Many undergraduate students decide that they want to go on studying after their undergraduate degree. Masters courses are usually taught courses, and the MPhil and PhD courses are usually higher degrees by research. Click here for some general advice about finding and funding postgraduate courses from the University of Lincoln careers website.

To find a post graduate course look at

For Post Graduate Funding opportunities look at

In order to convert your criminology course to a practicing law degree look at and!ecdfeej

Here is Lincoln’s law course to convert your degree into a law degree.

Here is the Globalising Justice Masters at Lincoln if you are interested in an academic taught masters degree.

There is also a Forensic Science Masters at Lincoln, see

 To turn your degree into a practicing social work qualification, see

To become a school teacher look at or


 Forensic and criminology students can teach science (Biology/Chemistry) at secondary level.

Both Forensic and Criminology and single subject Criminology students can get onto primary teaching courses, or citizenship and RE courses. The other way to get into teaching is via an enhancement course in subjects that are difficult to fill, such as mathematics and modern languages. See University of Hull as an example of this:

You also can also go study a PGCE in further or adult education. This is usually referred to as a PGCE in Post-Compulsory education.

For funded PhD opportunities